Palm Beach Gardens dentist, Dr. Andrew Rudnick, is committed to providing a high level of quality dental care to each and every guest of Rudnick Dentistry. He proves his commitment to dental excellence through advanced training and continued education focused on neuromuscular dentistry and smile design. His dedication to patients and his abilities are proven, with accolades such as the Consumer’s Research Counsel of America’s award for one of America’s Top Dentists three years in a row.
Dr. Rudnick’s venture into dentistry began when he graduated from The George Washington University in 1992. In 1996 he completed his DMD at The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Currently Dr. Rudnick values continued education and participating in extensive post-graduate training at the reputed Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
As a top dentist, Dr. Rudnick is proud of his following memberships:
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Associate Fellow, Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, World Congress Laser Institute
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Association of Implant Dentists
- American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Atlantic Coast Dental Association
- Fellow, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Rudnick is a professional and individualized restorative, neuromuscular and cosmetic dentist for Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Jupiter, Wellington and the surrounding areas.
Dr. Andrew Rudnick is listed at DentistDig.com