With Cold and Flu Season Starting, Oral Health Care is Very Important
Germs inside your mouth may be digested and may cause a multitude of illnesses that may seem unrelated, but are not. Your oral health and oral health care regime is a center to your overall health. Keeping germs out of your oral cavity and off of your toothbrush may help you to heal faster.
Oral Health Care Tips from Rudnick Dentistry to you!
- Stick to your daily routine even during illness. Skipping your cleanings allows bacteria in your mouth to grow continuously
- Store your toothbrush in an open area to prevent germs from breeding
- Disinfect your toothbrush with UV light sanitizers by VIOlight, (see photograph below)
- Replace your toothbrush after illness or you may cause a reinfection
- Do not share utensils- Gum Disease and other viruses are contagious. Rudnick Dentistry tests for HPV, Gum Disease or Cancer, upon request.
- Wash your hands before touching your mouth
Violife eliminates up to 99.9% of germs including strep, salmonella, e. coli, listeria, staph, pseudomonas, and even the H1N1 virus.
VIOlight is a UV Sanitization system. UV light has been used in hospitals, food preparation, water treatment plants, nail salons, and many more places around the globe….all for the purpose of eliminating germs. We figured out how to make UV technology small enough to use at home, and we designed great products around this amazing technology to keep you and your family healthier! At a specific wavelength of 254nm UV light has a powerful effect on microorganisms, destroying them, rendering them harmless and prohibiting growth and reproduction.
Rudnick Dentistry Wishes You Great Health This Season!
Remember to see your dentist regularly, whether you are insured or not. There are payment plans available. Remember: Oral health contributes to overall health. For more oral health care & dental emergency tips, please visit: https://www.rudnickdentistry.com/ or call us for immediate help (561) 544-7201.