Have you got a cracked or broken tooth?
Dr. Rudnick is your trustworthy emergency dentist in West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, and the surrounding areas.
Stay Calm, Accidents Happen
Unfortunately, teeth can be vulnerable, but with Dr. Rudnick, you can recover your smile.
There are several causes for tooth cracks or breaks, including accidents and lifestyle choices. Common situations may include:
- Tooth decay
- Weakened fillings
- Biting down and hearing a “crack!”
- Getting a mouth injury from sports
- Controllable and uncontrollable factors are at play, but whatever the reason, our emergency dentist in Palm Beach County is here to help
Sometimes you don’t even know the extent of your tooth damage, whereas other times, the pain is extreme. Common breaks include:
- Craze lines
- Fractured cusp
- Cracked tooth
- Split tooth
- Vertical root fracture
The most important step is not to panic but rather to seek helpLearn more how to get help from our dentist as soon as possible:
- Acting fast helps our emergency dentist prevent further damage and gives us the best chance of saving your tooth
- Using his advanced expertise, Dr. RudnickLearn more about our dentist helps lessen your tooth pain and treats the problem
- Don’t worry if you haven’t visited us for a while; we’re a judgment-free dental practice
We’re Here to Help
Don’t ignore your broken/cracked tooth or toothache. Act now to save your smile!
If you have a damaged tooth, our main priority is ensuring your comfort and saving your tooth. So if you have a toothache, the earlier you contact our office, the simpler the process.
Please reach out as soon as you notice pain or damage because delays may lead to infection and other complications.
Once you arrive at our Palm Beach County, FLOpens a new window to the google maps dental office:
- We review how you’re feeling and the cause of your tooth trauma
- Our team uses digital imaging to plan your repair
- We show you our findings on the shared computer screen
- Dr. RudnickLearn more about our dentist explains your best treatment options using the latest technology and techniquesLearn more about our technology and techniques to restore your smile’s health
Our Tooth-Saving Services
Depending on whether the tooth is cracked or broken, our expert dentist will suggest the following solutions to resolve it for you.
Restore a broken or damaged tooth or complete a root canal or dental implant with our life-like tooth restorations.
Reinvent yourself with a quality cosmetic makeover using natural-like veneers to correct cracked or chipped teeth.
Read reviews from our current patients.
We Have You Covered
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Convenient payment options
- Accept credit cards and insurance
- CareCreditOpens a new window to the CareCredit website dental financing
- Dental savings for uninsured patients
- Plans for children and adults
- Basic coverage and special pricing
- Veteran discounts available