Fastbraces® in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Want to straighten your teeth quickly? Check out Fastbraces® – a revolutionary braces system, which significantly reduces treatment time.
Fastbraces® start straightening your teeth on day one, and some patients see results in as little as 100 days. You may be a candidate for this treatment if you want to fix:
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- An overbite, underbite, crossbite, or open bite
Book a Consultation
What Are Fastbraces®?
A faster orthodontic alternative to traditional braces.
See how Fastbraces® work in this video!
Fastbraces® look similar to metal braces, but as the name suggests, work much faster. This patented system uses triangular-shaped brackets to address the root of the problem from day one!
Unlike regular braces that straighten crowns (visible part of teeth) in the first year and roots in the second, Fastbraces® immediately start straightening the roots.
Fastbraces® in Palm Beach Gardens is fast, safe, affordable, and comfortable. Some patients have even seen results in just a few months.
The first step is to schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist, where we will discuss your smile goals and treatment plan.
Benefits of Fastbraces®
You no longer have to settle for outdated braces when you can straighten your teeth quickly and effectively with the power of Fastbraces®.
Don’t wait any longer to straighten your teeth.
Beverly S. (Actual Patient)
Why Choose Rudnick Dentistry for Fastbraces®?
We're your top dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL!
At Rudnick Dentistry, we’ll give you many reasons to smile. In addition to straight, beautiful teeth with our orthodontics, our team works hard to ensure you feel comfortable and informed every step of the way.
At your initial consultation with Dr. Andrew Rudnick, we’ll discuss your smile goals, budget, questions, and treatment options. In addition to Fastbraces®, we offer Invisalign® clear aligners and Controlled Arch Braces.
If you’re hoping to straighten your teeth quickly, then Fastbraces® may be your best option. You can see real before and after results in the featured photos.
Trust us every step of the way
We want you to feel confident about your treatment, so bring any questions or concerns you have. Education is key to a successful smile, and we’re here to help!
Ready to start your straight smile journey? There’s no time like the present!
The Evolution of Braces
Check out our FAQ's about Fastbraces®.
- What are Fastbraces® and how do they work? Fastbraces® are metal braces that straighten teeth differently, with a focus on the root. Using the revolutionary system, roots start moving towards their final position right from the beginning of treatment. The system has elevated slots and a unique elbow design that successfully guides the root right from the start. The result? Faster treatment!
Traditional metal braces typically move the crown of a tooth first and then the root, but by moving both the root and crown with Fastbraces®, we achieve the results in a fraction of the time.
- Are Fastbraces® safe? Yes, this orthodontic treatment is safe, just like traditional metal braces.
The process of moving your roots is nothing new. The Fastbraces® system has simply improved the process by enabling movement of the root and crown right from the beginning. Traditional braces move the root as well; the process is just typically done after crown movement, which is why it takes much longer.
- Do Fastbraces® hurt? While metal braces may cause mild discomfort or soreness while your teeth move to their new position, there shouldn’t be any pain of concern.
If you do feel any troubling pain, please contact our office directly.
- How much do Fastbraces® cost? The cost of our orthodontic treatments varies for each patient, depending on each person’s current smile and future smile goals. Contact us directly to discuss what Fastbraces® can do for you and to receive an estimate.
In addition to accepting many forms of payment and insurance, we accept dental financing. Click to learn more about our payment options.
Remember that straightening your teeth is a permanent solution and should be considered a long term investment. We know how a beautiful smile and comfortable bite can change your life and are here to work with you!
- Is the treatment right for me? If you’re looking to straighten your teeth quickly and effectively, then Fastbraces® may be for you.
We also offer other orthodontics:
- Invisalign® clear aligners to discreetly straighten teeth
- Controlled Arch Braces for teeth straightening with extra jaw positioning capabilities
Schedule a consultation to learn more, and together we’ll create the ideal treatment plan for your dream smile.
- Are they suitable for children and adults? Yes, Fastbraces® are suitable for both children and adults.
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your specific needs and to learn more.