Root Canal Therapy
Save your tooth and protect your smile.
Pain Relief & Renewed Health
Get the inside track on Palm Beach Gardens root canal therapy.
Enjoy a more comfortable smile with safe and gentle root canal therapy in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
While this procedureLearn more about our root canal procedure is often associated with pain, this is a myth. The truth is, root canal therapy helps remove the pain (rather than causing it), while promoting healthier teeth and gums.
An abscess or infection of your tooth pulp from harmful bacteria requires a root canal to save your tooth and help you feel better. Some common signs you need a root canal may include:
- Severe tooth pain
- Prolonged sensitivity
- Swollen gums
- Tooth discoloration
You can restore your smile in no time.
There a three stages to root canal therapy:
- Diagnosis Meet with our Palm Beach dentist for a root canal consultation, where he examines your mouth and performs digital x-rays to analyze the extent of tooth decay. Dr. RudnickLearn more about our dentist plans your treatment and lets you know exactly what to expect to ensure a stress-free process.
- Treatment On the day of your root canal therapy, we numb the area, create an opening in your tooth, and gently remove the infected pulp. Next, Dr. Rudnick uses a dental laser to clean and shape the root canal and fill the area with a special material that prevents reinfection.
- Protection After clearing the inner infection, we fill your tooth and place a crown. Your restoration looks and feels natural, allowing for full function while you speak, eat, and smile. The best part is that a root canal procedure saves your infected tooth from extraction and promotes better overall health.
Read reviews from our current patients.
Why Choose Rudnick Dentistry?
With a full scope of general, cosmetic, and restorative services under one roof, our Palm Beach dentistLearn more about our dentistry helps promote healthier smiles using modern dentistry.
Here is what you can expect:
- Our caring team customizes each treatment plan for your needs and comfort, keeps you informed along the way, and moves at your pace
- Advanced in-house technology like digital x-rays and dental lasers allow for faster, more effective, and more comfortable care
- Dr. Rudnick trained at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental StudiesOpens a new window to the LVI website to provide seamless tooth restorations
- We have 20+ years of experience in treating our Palm Beach community, and we look forward to helping you smile