Your premier dental office in Palm Beach County is just a phone call away!
Dr. Andrew Rudnick stands out among Palm Beach Garden dentists. He has achieved elite status in education and training that few others in his community have through hands-on instruction and comprehensive courses taught at some of the most prestigious learning centers in the country. As a result, the restorative and cosmetic results our patients enjoy from treatments such as porcelain veneers, smile design, TMJ treatment, and dental implants have been taken to the next level of dental excellence.
Here are just some of the communities people come from to see Dr. Rudnick, their dentist in Palm Beach:
- Palm Beach Gardens
- West Palm Beach
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Beach
We can’t wait to meet you!
- A Quick Guide to the Place We Love! What we love best about our Palm Beach Gardens community is the quality of life we enjoy here.
Although we have all the amenities of big-city living, 30% of our area is devoted to green space providing recreational programs for all ages. As a practice promoting whole-body health, living in a community that fosters healthy living through many recreational opportunities makes our job easier.
We’re also a very diverse community, so we see patients of all ages and backgrounds. And we love it! Learning what each patient needs and then finding the best solution makes every day at our office fun, interesting, and rewarding.
- Interesting City Facts
- Prior to development, the land that became Palm Beach Gardens was primarily cattle ranches and pine forests.
- Astronaut Scott Carpenter, celebrity Mike Douglas, and tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams are some of the notable past and present residents of Palm Beach Gardens.
- Two old and majestic Banyan trees were moved to the center of MacArthur Blvd and are featured on the city shield.
- There are 20 golf courses within the city limits, and many have been the site of PGA championship tournaments.
Accommodating Your Needs
Download your new patient forms and see how we can help you get started.
We happily accept a number of convenient payment methods to make your visit easier.
- Major credit cards
- CareCreditOpens a new window to the CareCredit website dental financing
Should you have any questions about your insurance policy or claims, please speak to our friendly teamLearn more about our team. We have many years of experience dealing with dental insurance, and we’re here to help. You can even call us before your appointment.