Meet Dr. Andrew Rudnick
Your skilled and experienced dentist in Palm Beach County, FL.
Committed to Dental Excellence
“Dentistry is my passion.”
Your dentist in Palm Beach County, Dr. Andrew Rudnick, helps you and your family achieve optimal oral health while creating a better dental experience.
Through ongoing education, investments in modern technology, and in-office comfort options, Rudnick DentistryLearn more about our dentist is a top choice for dentistry in Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas.
Fun fact: some of our patients drive hours to see us because they know we truly care and that they’ll get the best dental care!
In private practice since 1996, Dr. Rudnick offers everything from preventive care to advanced cosmetic dentistryLearn more about our cosmetic dentistry, TMJ/physiologic dentistryLearn more about TMJ treatments, and dental implantsLearn more about dental implants.
Our Palm Beach dentist also gives back through the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s Give Back a Smile program (GBAS)Opens a new window to the GBAS website, which helps restore smiles injured through domestic or sexual violence.
Education & Memberships
- George Washington UniversityOpens a new window to the George Washington University website, Undergraduate Studies
- Catholic Medical Center in Queens NY, General Practice Residency
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Post-Graduate Training
- Invisalign®Opens a new window to the Invisalign website Certified Provider
- Misch Implant Institute Graduate
- T-Scan Occlusal Analysis System Certified
- America’s Top Dentist Award, Consumer’s Research Council of America, 2014-2017
- Talk of the Town Winner
World Congress Laser Institute
Hear What Bonnie and Felix Have to Say about Dr. Rudnick:
‘‘I was in so much pain. I could not chew. I lost 12 pounds. Now, I can chew. I can eat anything now. I'm so grateful that I've found Dr. Rudnick."
‘‘I was having really bad headaches, jaw pain. It hurt to talk and even move my neck. He's the only doctor in our area who could help with my TMJ pain."
Las Vegas Institute Trained
Dr. Rudnick has both the honor and privilege of being trained at one of the world’s leading dental institutes.
- What is LVI? The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental StudiesOpens a new window to the LVI website provides experienced dentists with the ability to receive world-class comprehensive and hands-on instruction. The courses are led by the best dental educators in the world and teach LVI dentists how to use modern proactive and conservative techniques.
- The Benefits for You Graduates of the LVI institute deliver a higher quality of care. You’ll notice the difference from diagnosis to treatment with an empathetic and personal touch followed by a meticulously implemented solution.
- Dr. Rudnick’s Training As an LVI fellow, your Palm Beach Gardens dentistLearn more about our dentistry has completed the most advanced training. This includes complex full-mouth restorations, occlusion, dental implants, and sleep apnea/TMJ treatments.