Your Dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
How can we help?
Where comprehensive dentistry meets unrivaled expertise.
Request An Appointment
Change Your Smile, Change Your Life
Rudnick Dentistry has everything you need for a beautiful, healthy smile. But our care for you goes beyond that!
Let us show you what great dentistry means as we combine advanced technology and expert care. Our skilled dentist in Palm Beach County always:
- Listens to your needs, personalizes each visit, and moves at your pace
- Provides professional, unbiased recommendations with your best interest in mind
- Respects your decisions and never judges you
- Explains everything we do, every step of the way
- Helps you overcome barriers from dental fear to financial worries so you can access the best local dentistry
Miss America Contestant
(Actual Cosmetic Makeover Patient)
Dr. Andrew Rudnick
Top-rated dentist in Palm Beach County.
Discover high-quality dentistry with life-changing results. Established in 1996, our practice has earned the trust of families in Palm Beach County and beyond.
Dr. Rudnick continues to show real compassion and redefine dentistry as a leading dentist in Florida. He uses the latest technologies and has completed hours of continuing education with a commitment to lifelong training:
- 20+ years experience in private practice
- The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental MedicineOpens a new window to the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine website, Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry
- Awarded by Consumer’s Research Council of America as one of America’s
- Talk of the Town winner for excellence in customer satisfaction
Beyond Your Smile
When you have a dental emergency and need urgent care, our Palm Beach County dentist is here to help. Simply call our office for more information.
Your best life may be closer than you think with cosmetic dentistry in Palm Beach County, FL. When you look great, you feel great, and you’re unstoppable.
Take back control of your daily life with custom solutions for headaches, migraines, and jaw discomfort. TMJ treatments with physiologic dentistry treat the cause, not just the symptoms.
Feel like your complete self again with a permanent tooth replacement that looks and feels natural. Dental implants let you eat, speak, and smile with full confidence.
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Cleaning
- Periodontal Care
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sports & Mouthguards
- Periodontal Gum Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Porcelain Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Smile Design
- Porcelain Veneers
- Laser Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Inlays & Onlays
- Physiologic Dentistry
- Metal-Free Fillings
- Sleep Apnea
- Controlled Arch Braces