Dental Services in Palm Beach County, FL
Advanced dentistry providing extraordinary results.
Learn more about modern treatments from your dentist in Palm Beach County, FL.
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Cleaning
- Periodontal Care
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sports & Mouthguards
- Periodontal Gum Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Porcelain Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Smile Design
- Porcelain Veneers
Our Comprehensive & Personalized Approach
Get the care you need with Rudnick Dentistry.
Which best describes your needs:
- “I Don’t Like My Smile” If you’re self-conscious and always hiding your teeth, our Palm Beach Gardens cosmetic dentist helps create your new and improved smile. Discover renewed confidence with modern dentistry!
- “I’m in Pain, Please Help” Teeth can become damaged at any time, but our dentist helps fix the problem, relieves pain, and restores your smile fast. If you crack or break a tooth, please contact us for emergency same-day careLearn more about our same day care.
- “I’m Missing One or More Teeth” Missing teeth don’t have to slow you down. Dr. Rudnick gives you back your beauty and function using the SimplantOpens a new window to the Simplant website system for accurate, efficient, and comfortable permanent tooth replacements.
- “I Want a Straighter Smile” Misaligned teeth and an uneven bite can take away your confidence, but we’re here to help. Modern orthodontics with Invisalign®, Fastbraces®, and controlled arch braces are lifestyle-friendly.
- “I Need a Dental Checkup” Getting your dental health back on track doesn’t have to be complicated. Our friendly team at Palm Beach Gardens, FL offers convenient dental checkups and gentle preventive services in a comfortable setting.
- “I’m Worried about My Oral Health” Damaged or missing teeth, toothaches, and TMJ pain can cause stress and discomfort. At Rudnick Dentistry, we diagnose the issue and find the best solution to treat the cause and not just the symptoms.
Read reviews from our current patients.
End Headache & Jaw Pain
Dr. Rudnick expertly guides you to lasting relief from TMJ disorder.
As a physiologic dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, Dr. Rudnick helps realign your jaw so you can eat and speak comfortably and live your best life. Our expert dentist has special training in caring for your jaw and the muscles, tissues, and nerves surrounding it.
Dr. Rudnick will help you understand your TMJ disorder symptoms and guide you to long-term pain relief.